Sunday, January 25, 2015

The End of the Beginning

So, the beginning of the new year is drawing to a close. I have a few goals in mind (yes, late, I know. It takes me a while to figure out how I want to spend my energy.). 
First off, I want to start fewer projects while I still have stuff on (most of) my needles. I don't need 20 projects going. I only need 3 or 4. (or 10)
Also, I want to use patterns and yarn I already have. That is the point of the stash. If I didn't want to use it, I wouldn't have bought it.
I want to work on designing a few more things and actually writing the patterns for them. Then putting them up for sale.
 Finishing projects also means hiding ends, blocking, taking pictures, and making notes on what I liked/disliked about the project. What I thought of the yarn, pattern, needles, colour choices. All that. 
I also want to spend more time sewing, bringing my crochet skills up to par, I want to read at least 1 book per month. I also want to finish more pairs of socks, and get  my guilt knitting done and off my chest.
All good things to know by the end of the beginning of the new year.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment